Bone marrow transplantation for X-ALD

Dear All,

Kindly guide me on the Bone marrow transplantation for X-ALD, Would any one could explain in detail about the same

Thank you

Regards,

Karthikeyan

Hi, please look at this link: http://www.aldlife.org/archive/images/pdfs/steward.pdf

Best wishes

Steve

Thank you Steve,

Is there any option for getting the Lorenzo's oil, There are many barriers to get the Oil in India, There is no distributors for this Oil, Kindly revert with your comments

Thank you

Hi,

I recommend that you should contact the Myelin Project through www.myelin.org

All the best

Thank you Steven, I tried www.myelin.org, But Couldn get the Oil, Would you please Help me in getting the Oil, Is there any diet while having this Oil.

Thank you

I think you would be best to contact one of the ALD charities? Aldlife.org stopald.org aldfoundation.org or ulf.org as I don’t know how? I do know there is a very strict low fat diet to follow.

They are preferring their location prescription, I donno exactly wat to do, you know any ALD patient

I have a son with ALD who had a bone marrow transplant at the University of Minnesota. I would contact Dr. Paul Orchard at UMN. (Go to bmt.umn.edu for more information.) My sons' picture is the one on the front of that website.

Ronda